Newlywed Budget Template
Setting up Newlywed Budget
It is wonderful to have married. Everything feels so beautiful when it comes to newlyweds. After all the hustle setting up venues, meals, and guest selections the struggle is not over yet. The next question about life after marriage will emerge. Especially for newlyweds, financial issues will become the most crucial aspect to consider. Therefore, it is vital for setting up a newlywed budget.
If you are a newlywed, it is time for you to talk to your partner about money. It is critical to having a successful marriage by being on the same page about money.
Sample of Newlywed Budget :
Here are the few basic settings for newlywed budget:
- Discus about money early and often – before getting married, discuss it with your partner the history and attitude of how you handle money in the past, how you handle money until now, how money makes you feel, and your financial goal
- Combining all or some of your money – talk to your sweetie whether you should merge your money or keep it individually. Including paying bills, rents, and mortgage
- Setting up priorities – saving for children, eliminate toxic debs, build emergency funds
- Apply budgeting – calculate income and expenses
- Post-wedding to do list – choosing health insurance, registering name changes in the government and also update your tax status
Newlywed Budget Template | Excel – download